The most important stage in the reproduction process is the origination. With more than 30 years in the photographic profession we utilise our skills, experience and specialist equipment to perfectly match your prints, paying close attention to the fine detail and colours used in your artwork to give you a virtual clone. This attention to details is extremely important because if any detail is lost at the scanning stage the final print quality will not match your original.
We have recently upgraded our scanning technique and now we have the facility to scan on our new VersaScan Flatbed Scanner with artwork up to a massive 6 feet x 4 feet which gives the most beautiful high resolution scan that would impress the most concerning professional.
- Scan only cost: To provide scan only (proofing at later stage if required) up to AO - £35
- Scan + proof cost: From originals up to AO - £85
- Printed on paper or canvas same price
- Where originals are larger we charge a little more and equally when originals are very small we will charge less. Please call for quote: 01443 842308
* Here at Giclée Masters we understand the high costs at the first stages in reproducing your art and so offer to absorb these costs when ordering an initial small run of prints. If your print order is greater than £200 we don't charge for proofing.
- Print size: 406mm x 508mm (20" x 16")
- Unit cost: £9.40 (when ordering 25 prints)
- Total cost: £235.00 (25 prints @ £9.40) Prices +Vat there is no proofing cost!